[NBLUG/talk] Firewall Generator

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Thu Oct 2 03:01:01 PDT 2003

Well, I was thinking along the lines of running a server in a trusted
enviroment to generate expected traffic. A ruleset is then made on the
fly from the existing traffic. If anything I think it would be one cool
project to work on.

--
 Warren Raquel                                  Chief Technical Officer