[NBLUG/talk] Sonic dsl?

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Wed Oct 8 11:07:01 PDT 2003

Do it man, daughters know best.... ; )

I have both products from Sonic - Wire DSL and Wireless DSL

Flexibility
Stability
Support
Local Company

What more could you want?

Wireless is wireless, my home wireless net works fine.... all you need is a
wire to the net...  That is what Sonic provides... and they do it well.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer