[NBLUG/talk] Is Wi-Fi worth it?

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Sep 14 07:53:00 PDT 2003

Augie -

<<<
although as you allude to (t-mobile) some do charge for that access.

Are you a T-Moble subscriber?  How do you handle the checkerboard of
wireless ISP's?

The little travel that I do is for pleasure (wish it was more :-) ),
however I am the sole programmer for my major client and my applications
help to keep their books straight.  So, out of courtesy (or as my wife
would say, "out of compulsion"), I do take my notebbook along if the
trip is more than a long weekend.  The arrival of WiFi has added a new
dimension, so I am exploring the opportunities and problems....

Todd