[NBLUG/talk] What kind of file is "...-rpm.bin"?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Sep 15 08:36:01 PDT 2003

(Showing I do not have manners by replying to my own post.)

Also, I probably should have included this in the other reply:

If you cannot locate the Readme or "Welcome.html" file that co es with the
j2re, then you can visit below for details on installing hte plugin. It
looks like that have two methods now. There appears to be some sort of
ControlPanel.html file in the j2re stuff that will register it for you.

(Probably worth checking out, as it may be easier.)

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/install-linux.html#plugin

ME said:
[chopped stuff]