[NBLUG/talk] Multiple GDM instances?

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:06:01 PDT 2003

I just wanted a user to have an easy way to tell if he/she was logging into
tty7, tty8, etc., so that if someone else wants to log in, it would be
easier to know which Ctrl-Alt-F<key> combination to press in order to get an
available virtual console.

I would probably do better to attach a dumb terminal to the computer and use
XDMCP to do GUI applications from the terminal, but I can't afford one.

Lincoln