[NBLUG/talk] Reminder: KDE talk in Davis tonight (6:30pm)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Apr 6 02:02:27 PDT 2004

Don't forget to come to what will be my last LUGOD presentation for a while
(since I'm moving out of the Davis area in a month or two!)

I'll be doing a very non-technical presentation on the KDE desktop
environment, and a slough of cool apps that come with it, or are available
for it.

This is also a good presentation for non-Linux-users who think Linux would
be too hard to use.  So I'm encouraging people to 'bring a friend!' ;^)

The meeting will be at the Davis Public Library at 6:30pm, as usual.
Meeting info and maps/directions are online, of course:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                      That crazy Tux Paint dude!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/