[NBLUG/talk] Weird Apache Question

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Fri Aug 6 09:31:30 PDT 2004

I believe that would be mod_rewrite

I think this stanza below would work inside of a virtual host container.
Check my syntax twice... ; )  Log it if you want, if you don't comment them
or don't include them.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteLog /var/log/httpd/http_rewrite_log
RewriteLogLevel 1
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://mysite.com/file.html [L,R]

--
Mark Street, RHCE