[NBLUG/talk] Debian

A'fish'ionado afishionado at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:18:15 PST 2004

I have some software that isn't working well with the "non-standard"
default SuSE setup, and I'm thinking about trying Debian to see if
that'll make it work.

I want to get the full set of CDs, since I'm on dial-up, and would
rather not download extra programs if I can help it. Anybody want to
recommend places to order from? Alternatively, would someone want to
burn some for me if I can bring some blank CD-Rs to the next meeting?
(I think I'm out of blank CDs right now, but I might be able to buy
some before then.)

*Sigh* seems like overkill just to get this one stupid device driver
working, doesn't it? :-)

TIA,
William
--