[NBLUG/talk] Building Apache modules

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Mon Dec 13 05:32:27 PST 2004

Rob -

I have Fedora 3, PHP 4.3.9 and Firebird 1.5.1 running.  I need to have
PHP access the Firebird, and on the Linux RH 9 box that has Firebird
1.0, I am using a interbase.so module that is loaded when Apache starts
up.  It would be nice if I could do the same with Firebird 1.5.

Hopefully, I am asking the correct question and have the correct goal.

Todd