[NBLUG/talk] Setting location for X Windows

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Dec 19 13:29:50 PST 2004

Mark -

Since I loaded just KDE, SwitchDesk does not appear to be present (I
cannot remember where it is located under Fedora 2 where I had both).

If a person was installing Fedora 3 and had only one client loaded and
got a Terminal screen, they might freak out unless they had some
knowledge of X windows and Linux (probably that is an assumed
requirement to be using Fedora to start with!).