[NBLUG/talk] top

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Mon Dec 27 18:16:23 PST 2004

Oh, I know that. This isn't that important though. At most I'd want to see
a few nights ago logs. I could even do something fancy and make it a
service, but it's low prioity and it works. Mostly I'm keeping an eye on
processor usage durring a few minute time each night. Right now I'm
running 50 processes with arround 5% cpu usage at peak of action. Actually
peak of action is the least action I have and it pops up to 60% when
running idle. Makes since to me anyway.