[NBLUG/talk] Logitech Cordless MX Duo keyboard and mouse

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Feb 13 21:23:00 PST 2004

While I wait for the remaining parts of my freevo/myth monster box to arrive I
sent for the Logitech Cordless MX Duo.  What a hoot.  I put the batteries
into the keyboard, charged the mouse for a bit and promptly plugged it into
the USB port on the back of my Dell Inspiron 5100 running a current Fedora
Core install.  Well.... it works peachy totally blew me away.  No software,
no driver, no module, no tweaking.... well I can probably find something to
tweak with all these buttons all over the place.  For the most part a very
functional wireless duo right out of the gate.

So, if you are looking for wireless keyboard and mouse that works with Linux,
check out Logitech Cordless MX Duo.
--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer