[NBLUG/talk] fedora c1 and firebird0.7 and gaim0.75

calvin16 at lydiadehn.com calvin16 at lydiadehn.com
Tue Feb 17 19:38:00 PST 2004

Thanks for your help guys. What's weird is that I sent this message two
weeks ago and its just now getting on the list... I actually fixed my
problem, the permissions were messed up on the user files because I use the
programs for the first time as root.

Now why is it taking so long for these messages to get to the list? This one
was sent on 2/16/04

p.s. im trying a different email address that might help :)

- Nat W
- Icco (website:http://icco.lydiadehn.com )
- Calvin166
(So many names, so little time)