[NBLUG/talk] Cannot get XWindows to start

HarryH forHarryH at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:14:00 PST 2004

Mark,
The restart of xfs "FAILED".  The chmod 1777 was done ok.  I restored the
/tmp to all the files it had in the first place before the RHN download,
minus a large Coyote Linux file so as to give 16MB more space.  Still no X
on either a reboot or startx command.  Where else should I look to make
changes?

Thanks for the help,
Harry