[NBLUG/talk] Video-kino

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Tue Jan 6 21:56:01 PST 2004

I would look for RPMS for Mandrake for libavc1394, libavc1394-devel and
libquicktime.  I got mine from freshrpms.net but that site is RH centric.
You may be able to rebuild a src RPM and install it.  Mixing Mandrake and RH
packages can get a bit scary.  There is always source code!!!

Have Fun, kino is cool.... although I used .68, I didn't know .7 was out.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer