[NBLUG/talk] Play a sound when the screensaver terminates?

Tim Preston timp at sonic.net
Wed Jan 7 19:40:04 PST 2004

Bob, (and everyone else on the list)

Nice psycological profiling on the cat...

I'd like to add; The cat may want attention from a common user of the
keyboard/mouse area. Find the user that the cat likes to be with most.
And, is that the same person that uses the key/mse area most (or
sweaty'r/perfume, etc..).

(snik'r) just couldn't help it.

Tim