[NBLUG/talk] Meeting

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Fri Jan 9 14:12:00 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 02:06:39PM -0800, Walter Hansen wrote:
> Crap. The significance of my TTh Cisco class is now sinking in. I noticed
> at the last meeting that it was being video taped. Any chance there is
> some sort of system of viewing these somehow?
>
>                                                   -Walter

[snip meeting notice]

We have been discussing the proper method of distribution for the
video-taped meetings.  As of yet it is a work-in-progress, and we are
working on what formats we want the videos in, etc.

So in short, yes there will be a way to retrieve a meeting should you miss
one (and should we be able to videotape it), in a format that we are still
working on :)

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President