[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Video

Daniel Kinon kinon at SONOMA.EDU
Sat Jan 10 11:26:01 PST 2004

This is a forward to what Kyle said in his e-mail about the video of the
NBLUG meetings.

As far as distribution of the video in what format, I would really love
some feedback on what kind of formats you would like to see distribured.

We have had several ideas that I could use some feedback on too:
1) Xvid/DivX type compressed file (approx. 100-200mb)
2) Some Streaming Format
3) DVD-R or VCD/SVCD

If you all could tell me what you think, maybe I can make some headway
in this area.  Also if anyone has any tips or tricks that they would
like to pass on about dealing with video on linux... feel free to toss
it my way ;).

Thanks guys and have a good weekend,
-Dan