[NBLUG/talk] Meeting

Daniel Kinon kinon at SONOMA.EDU
Sun Jan 11 13:16:02 PST 2004

Point in fact, I don't have a vcr.  Mind you, we aren't trying to narrow
it down to necessarily one format, just trying to narrow the options down
from to a few instead of many.
VHS tape is a bit of a problem since it would take more time than I have
to spare to make all those copies, unless there is some one out there with
a high speed dubber that wants to make copies for people that want it.

I like dustin's idea of a media swap.  I can make copies using vcd and
dvd.  You bring a dvd-r, I give you a dvd-r... same for vcd.
-Dan