[NBLUG/talk] Meeting

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Mon Jan 12 09:06:02 PST 2004

I'd volenteer my store as it rents videos, but we're right in the middle
of large life changing changes at the moment and I'd hate to get it all
working and then have the store move somewhere else or something. When
things are settled I don't think it would be any problem to keep a small
library of NBLUG videos.

                                           -Walter