[NBLUG/talk] Looking for a Laptop

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Jan 16 21:44:01 PST 2004

It would have to be a IBM stinkpad T series... speed costs money.. how fast do
you want to go?  They all have integrated WiFi and the ATI Rip Snorter Video
card with Svideo out.  64MB ATI Mobility FIRE GL 9000

Stagnoli had one of the thinkpad's with the integrated wireless at last the
installfest and it worked like a charm.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer