[NBLUG/talk] Moving permissions

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Tue Jan 20 12:54:01 PST 2004

Dustin -

As mark said, "Data is priceless".  Now, being new to Linux (and just
getting started with Mark's course), I would classify the home directory
as data.  I have my Webroot as part of home as well as all of my users
(mainly FTP users).  My other data is confined to MySQL and Interbase
tables (support for my developmental Web sites).  These are pretty
straight forward and I have backups made from the DBMS's.

Is getting close?

Todd