[NBLUG/talk] Moving permissions

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Tue Jan 20 13:42:00 PST 2004

Dustin -

Making very good sense.  Now I have to check to see how big

/home
/etc
/usr

are so I can tell if they will fit on a CD or DVD.

DB data I consider a different animal.

With my Windoze system (how I earn my living ), I never worry about
losing source code; my BIGGEST fear is having to reinstall the OS and
the days it will take to get everything back in order (though my Ghost
images help ease the worrying a little).  This is what I want to avoid
with Linux.

Many thanks....

Todd