[NBLUG/talk] Moving permissions

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Tue Jan 20 14:28:01 PST 2004

Check out Mondo and Mindi from my previous link.  I use it on my server... in
fact I did a run today.  It makes nice .iso's or burns the backup right onto
CD if you want.  My home was over 1 GIG, it took up almost 2 CD's

I backup onto a scratch disk then burn the iso's to ROM.

Mondo Backup -> /home /etc /var/www /var/lib/mysql  ---> iso's on scratchdisk
-----> burn iso's to ROM.

Yes.... it will do it live.

--
Mark Street, D.C.