[NBLUG/talk] Installfest -- can we review & "update" our sign-up?

sms at sonic.net sms at sonic.net
Sun Jan 25 17:16:01 PST 2004

Upon reflection, I think I may have omitted some info from my
sign-up at the Installfest page.  A close reading "should"
reveal my preference for Debian & Sarge, but I don't think I
made it explicit.  Also, more signifigantly, I nowhere said
that I wanted a multiboot install, so that I could boot the
factory-installed OS (XPhome) if I wanted.

I see no obvious way to update my original request; have I
missed something?

- Steve S.