[NBLUG/talk] Wireless PC cards

Bob Blick bblick at sonic.net
Wed Jul 14 16:15:37 PDT 2004

> Hmm. That didn't seem to be what I was hearing around
> here. Then again, how many of you are running wireless
> cards under SuSE?

I am.

> I don't suppose that the rest of you just happen to be
> using distros that don't have the hardware support
> SuSE does...?

Basically I use SuSE because everything is easier and more hardware works.

Hardware detection and setup is fantastic. Basically plug it in, and the
device either autoconfigures, or if there are settings that need to be
set, a wizard pops up and asks you a few questions.

Scanners, printers, PCMCIA cards...

Cheerful regards,

Bob