[NBLUG/talk] has anyone else noticed a dramatic drom in spam?

Micxz micxz at slashdomain.com
Thu Jul 15 14:26:10 PDT 2004

I get about 10 of these "$43757" "$12546" style subjects a day. This
account is at sonic as well (not to blame them of course).

Should I just open a shell at sonic and create a file called ".procmailrc"
and pop that recipe in. Mail not affected by the filters are processed
as normal?
Or is there a better way to use procmail maybe to get that mail into the
greymail folder?

Thanks' - Micxz