[NBLUG/talk] Window managers

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Thu Jul 22 16:03:37 PDT 2004

Sigh.....  If we judged every application by how fast or slow it started
up.....

Speed costs money.... how fast do you want to go?  On the 3.0Ghz HT 800MhzFSB
with 1 Gig O RAM, 128M Video, the wife can't tell what is fast and what is
supposed to be slow.... she is starting to get this funny twitching motion in
her shoulders and neck.

Remember, KDE is a combined window and desktop manager...

Them's fighten words jake.  KDE Rocks..

Command line rules!!!  NO GUI WARS!!

--
Mark Street, RHCE