[NBLUG/talk] Sendmail/Postfix/qpoper

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Fri Jul 23 15:05:41 PDT 2004

Ah, hell.  I'll bite.  Any of them will do the job.

qmail, vpop, etc., etc. etc. whatever you want to plug onto the end of it.
http://www.qmailrocks.org/
You might find this script/installer useful... ; )
http://lazyinstaller.net/
I have installed qmail both ways, the installer works quite well.... but you
do need to lose a bit of hair installing/patching/hacking qmail from source
at least once.

also I like my postfix, amavisd-new, spam assassin, clamav setup too.

Utilize your resources Walter.....  google is your friend... remember Life
with Qmail?

keywords, qmail postfix exim amavisd-new clamav vpop

Heck, I believe there even Webmin(yuck) modules for qmail admin and vpop.

Laughter.....

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com