[NBLUG/talk] SRJC Unix class Linux distro?

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Fri Jul 23 15:47:44 PDT 2004

I will be teaching a combined Linux Sys Admin 1 & 2, Sean Kirkpatrick will be
teaching Intro to Linux Sys Admin this Fall.

Last semester:

Intro to Sys Admin used FC1
Linux Sys Admin 1 we used FC1 and Debian 3.0/2.4 kernel
Linux Sys Admin 2 .... I haven't decided yet.... FC2?

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com