[NBLUG/talk] Office Depot recycles computers

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 23:37:55 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 19:32, Andrew wrote:
> Got any unusable computer junk lying around? Is it too old or
> broken for schools to use? Want to get rid of it? Want someone
> else to pay for the recycling? From now through Labor Day, Office
> Depot is accepting old computer stuff for recycling, free!
>
> http://www.officedepot.com/promo.do?file=/promo/pages/recycle.jsp

But read the fine print!  You can only recycle one item per user per
day!

Although in my case, I might be able to stuff a bunch of broken (or
otherwise worthless) computer components into an ancient computer case
so that it *looks* like a single item, then make my getaway before the
notice that it rattles when they shake it just right...

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

Bubble Memory, n.:
	A derogatory term, usually referring to a person's intelligence.
	See also "vacuum tube".