[NBLUG/talk] (no subject)

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Sun Jul 25 13:33:01 PDT 2004

I notice no one has mentioned enlightenment in this discussion of gui's.
I used black/fluxbox for a while, the WM for a while more, but have been on
enlightenment for more than a year now. I run a mix of KDE and gnome apps,
and a number of terminal windows (RXVT mostly) and of course GKrellm is open
24/7 as my launch point.

Anyone else using enlightenment, and can you think of any of the good points
I'm coming up blank on?