[NBLUG/talk] Installing WiFi cards

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 10:40:04 PDT 2004

After a week-long battle with CompUSA, two hardware companies, and no
less than eight tech support people with thick Indian accents, I have
completely given up on WiFi.  I will now try the simple solution: pull
Ethernet cables through the walls of my house.

At first, I thought that installing a wireless network would be easier
*and* less expensive than pulling Ethernet cables through the house.  It
seems that I was wrong on both counts.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,
but you can make a fool of yourself anytime.