[NBLUG/talk] Re: Batter monitoring under WM

A'fish'ionado afishionado1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 17:27:12 PDT 2004

OK, nobody told me that there's a bug in the way
WMacpi handles Dell Inspiron laptops.

I found Gkrellm, though, and have fallen in love with
it. :-) Not only does it not go overboard with using
up CPU cycles, I have 1 neat bar rather then four
applets stacked along the edge of my screen. Plus it's
cool looking. ;-)

Alright, time to get back to my homework... Then I'll
probably take another stab at building Midnight
Commander.

William
Ooooh ... gkrellm is skinnable ...:-)

=====