[NBLUG/talk] Need a LAMP Contact Manager

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed May 26 11:22:17 PDT 2004

I have been looking at these things for quite some time now.

I would highly recommend E-groupware.  I know, I know, but you can choose what
tools you want to activate.  You can just activate the contact, calendars and
scheduling.  I use it for my business.
http://www.egroupware.org

The other is a bit thinner and not so mature.  dotProject.  I took a look at
this one and started using it..... but it just didn't have everything that I
wanted.... (importing contact databases, etc.)
http://www.dotproject.net

Yeah, I've tried all the bloated groupware things over the years and
E-groupware wins hands down.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com