[NBLUG/talk] rdate is working

William Tracy afishionado1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 18:46:35 PDT 2004

I downloaded the rpm and everything is great. :)

Now I've been fiddling with it... I've created a short
script (basically su;rdate -s time.nist.gov) and named
it rdate.sh ... It works fine from the command line. I
dropped it onto my desktop, and am trying to figure
out how to make it run when I click on it in KDE.

Sorry if I'm going overboard with the newbie
questions. :-) There are just some things that I can't
find the answers for in Google...

William
Who is finally getting his Linux desktop running the
way he wants it to. ;-)