[NBLUG/talk] Looking for software...

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue Oct 26 12:38:40 PDT 2004

Why do you need to send out multipart messages?
Regardless, this could be done easily with mailman mailing list manager.

I guess you don't trust the files your marketing manager is providing to
this marketing campaign... for the spam and AV scanning, amavisd-new,
spamassassin, clamav.

I am free this Friday, I could have you up within the day.  Just point me
at the Linux server. ; )