[NBLUG/talk] KDE problem

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Sat Oct 30 17:02:45 PDT 2004

Thanks for your suggestions, guys.

I've tried moving ~/.kde out of the way,  and wiping out /tmp/ksocket-user
and /tmp/kde-user. None of those seem to change the slow start up.

I think I'm going to have to write the output from strace to a text file from
both the faulty user, and a working user and compare the two.

I'm sure I'll be posting back here with more information.