[NBLUG/talk] Free computers in Rohnert Park

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Wed Apr 6 20:17:48 PDT 2005

If you are interested in any of these email me to schedule a time to come
by and pick them up.

One Sun 3/60 (68k based CPU, can netboot netbsd from a Linux server)
5 Sun 3/50's (same as above)
1 Sun tape drive which works with either of the above

1 Monroe CP/M machine.  8080, 8085, or Z80 based (I don't really know).
Has 10MB hard drive.  This is an all in one computer with the keyboard,
monitor, and two 5.25" floppy drives built in.  The HD is external.

1 Eagle 3 CP/M machine.  Z80 based.  All in one: Keyboard, monitor, and
two 5.25" floppy drives.

All equipment worked the last time I turned it on, which was several years
ago.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi

Quote Of The Moment:
  An argument based on analogy is like a house built on sand.