[NBLUG/talk] Reminder: Linux Picnic this Sunday, RSVP closing Friday night!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 10 15:25:21 PDT 2005

Just a quick reminder (hopefully I'm not getting too annoying!)

Picn*14, the Linux anniversary picnic & BBQ, is taking place this Sunday
in Sunnyvale.  It's free, with free food, give-aways and prizes.

As of this afternoon, over 500 people have RSVPed.  The park limit is ~650,
and even if we don't reach that, the RSVP system will shut itself off at the
end of Friday...  So, if you were planning on going and hadn't RSVPed yet,
you had better do it soon!

  http://www.linuxpicnic.org/

:)

-bill!