[NBLUG/talk] thanks to our round table speakers

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Tue Dec 13 23:42:01 PST 2005

Thanks guys, I learned something new from all of your presentations.  I
might even have to quit teasing Augie about using Mandriva...

Even though the meeting lasted a record amount of time, I didn't see
(many) people in the audience squirming around, so I know they found it
interesting also.  Good questions too!

Aaron, thanks for being so accommodating with Julian (the *BSD guy)
taking up so much of your time.  We didn't know he was going to show up,
honest!  I greatly enjoyed and learned from his talk, but I would've
liked to have heard more on Gentoo.

-troy