RCHS donation status

CalHerrmann cal at herrmanns.org
Sun Feb 20 16:52:19 PST 2005

Verrry late response, but if any use to someone:

>The purpose of this email is to begin organizing any donations for
>Lincoln's use at Rancho Cotati High School.

If another would be useful, I have available an old Packard-Bell,
133MHz pentium, 49M Ram, 6xCD, 10/100 ethernet card. 1.2G IDE HD
(_might_  be able to find a 4G to add). Corel Linux.
Possible idea: if some student interested in the net could link with
other schools, available surplus stuff could be directed to any need
in the county.

Cal Herrmann