No subject

Sun Feb 20 16:52:19 PST 2005

dot11DesiredSSID="WLAN_PRISM2"
        This variable contains the SSID or "network name" of the
        wireless network you wish to associate with.

In my RPM's the DesiredSSID="" is used to define the SSID.

Not knowing what version your are using or what your configuration files look
like its a crapshoot.  I will have to admit... wlan-ng is sure a hodge podge
of inconsistent code.  Works for me though....

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer