No subject

Sun Feb 20 16:52:19 PST 2005

presentation on GPG a few months back, and Bill will be coming to offer us
a whole meeting on Gimp in September (tentative.) If there is sufficient
interest in gpg, we could have another gpg key signing party. :-)

Do you see an application up above that you really like? Do you think you
can offer a 10 minute review of that application to your fellow members of
NBLUG? If we can get presenters for 6 of the 8 items above (not including
gpg and gimp) then we have a very nice August meeting. You can even team
up with another person and present on the same application.

If we could get people to volunteer to speak for 10 minutes on each othese
items above, we could fill a meeting.

Any volunteers to demonstrate using any one of the above applications?

It would be easy to fill 10 minutes discussing:
1) What the application is called
2) What it helps you to do
3) demonstration of the application
4) Special or nifty uses you have found it to work well
5) Answer questions

Please let me know which one(s) you think look would be fun enough for you
to demonstrate to our members.

I have no problem helping you with the presentations (if you desire it.)

Thanks!
-ME