[NBLUG/talk] System Message

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Wed Feb 16 14:51:19 PST 2005

Not that I enjoy being a pedant but its worth saying...  Do you guys
realize how much frickin' wasted text you're quoting?  What's the point
of quoting 10 other replies just to add your own at the top?

With vim you can delete to the end with 'dG'  With notepad, just
highlight until the end and hit delete. ;-)

That said, it's sure an interesting thread.  If I had had to learn to
program with punch cards, I'd have probably wimped out and given up.

-troy