[NBLUG/talk] MySQL Connection

Peter Lutz peter3 at sonic.net
Sat Feb 19 13:13:51 PST 2005

Dave,
Thanks for your suggestions, but I have tried all those.  The client and server
are both inside the firewall, with no interbox restrictions.  The server by
itself works just fine.  I can use it locally as a client.  The port numbers
are standard, 3306, and the sockets exist on the server.  Previously I was using
a TCP/IP connection, so it's the port that counts, I think.  It seems to me that
it should be as simple as changing a comment in the config file, but I can't find
one that works.

Still stumped....
--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV