[NBLUG/talk] Mounting a drive using Fedora 3

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Feb 20 22:12:11 PST 2005

I installed Fedora 3 on my play box to get an idea of what of changes
from Fedora.  I have two HD's and under FD2, it was easy to deal with
the fstab and mounting the second drive.  Now I am trying to get an
understanding about HAL (did not know that term until you told me).  I
do know the handling of storage is different from FD 2, so I am trying
to get a reference to where I can get up to speed.  I'll try Googling HAL.

Todd