[NBLUG/talk] httpd problem

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 08:53:01 PST 2005

Sebastian -

I checked the httpd.conf file hoping to find some dumb mistake, but it
appears that I have soemthing wrong with my permissions which I will
focus on.

Anyway, here are my httpd:conf settings:

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot "/home/httpd"

# Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost *:8080>
     DocumentRoot /home/httpd

     ServerAdmin webmaster at aristesoftware.com
     ServerName _default_:8080

    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml