[NBLUG/talk] William's Debian install

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Sat Jan 15 23:48:51 PST 2005

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 11:30:24PM -0800, A'fish'ionado wrote:
> With the desktop running, with apt-get I was able to get fortune,
> frozen-bubble, and xgalaga installed (all the important things!).

Sweet.  I hereby challenge you to a frozen-bubble match at the next
meeting!  Frozen Bubble two player mode is quite fun (especially if
you win)

> Anyway, I just wanted to shout out "Yay, it's WORKING!" to everybody.
> :-) At this point, I am thrilled with what I've seen so far.

Cool, thanks for the status report.  The reputation for a difficult
install was always a thorn in Debian's proverbial side, but the Sarge
installer sure makes that go away.

-troy