[NBLUG/talk] Enlightenment and Xscreensaver

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Sun Jun 12 11:57:52 PDT 2005

William,

This situation is ringing a bell with me.
I ended up putting xscreensaver in my user menu:

~/.enlightenment/user_apps.menu

as such

"xscreensaver" NULL exec "xscreensaver &"

My sessions run more than a month between restarts or logouts, so I only need
to click it the one time after start up.

In gkrellm, using the updtime display button I have:

xscreensaver-command -lock

Now I just click the uptime button on gkrellm to manually lock the console, or
let it timeout automatically.

Hope this helps.

Bob